Health Center PA/NP Trenton Health Center
- Location: Bar Harbor, MA
- Posted: Jan 27, 2020
Full time at our Trenton Health Center. Provides quality health care in the community, in keeping with community values and as outlined in the MDIHO Mission Statement.Mid-level practitioner. Primary duties are direct patient care in Health Center, Emergency Room or other outpatient setting; diagnosis and treatment; meeting with physician supervisor in a timely manner. Duties also include some practice management. Maintenance of records.
Education, Training or Certifications Required:
1. Graduate of approved Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner program.
2. Physician Assistant certification for PAs.
3. Certification in BLS, ACLS and PALS.
4. Current Maine licensure.
5. DEA certified.
6. Maintains Continuing Medical Education (CME) requirements as required for PAs and NPs.
7. Credentialed as an active, affiliated Allied Health Professional of MDIHO.
Must have at least two years of mid-level practitioner experience.