AIMS Sr Project Manager - Planning, Design & Construction
- Location: Charlotte, NC
- Posted: Oct 29, 2019
Job Req ID: 234407
Position Number: 00169748
Employment Type: Full Time
Shift: Variable/On Call
Shift Details: M-F, 1st Shift with Afterhours and weekend project management
Standard Hours: 40.00
Department Name: Planning,Design & Construction
Location: CHS Capital Initiatives
Location Details: Arrowpoint
Carolinas HealthCare System is Atrium Health. Our mission remains the same: to improve health, elevate hope and advance healing - for all. The name Atrium Health allows us to grow beyond our current walls and geographical borders to impact as many lives as possible and deliver solutions that help communities thrive. For more information, please visit carolinashealthcare.org/AtriumHealth
Interfaces between leadership, customers, vendors and consultants for planning and design of moves and interior design functions. Performs a broad spectrum of activities associated with program and/or move/interior management services.
- Develops and manages actual project scopes, schedules, budgets, records, and documents.
- Manages multiple projects or project moves with installation, on multiple campuses simultaneously (1-250).
- Supervises, bids plans and competitive process, and manages financial commitments and invoices.
- Communicates with team members, external project team members and customers to keep everyone updated and secure concurrence of others on issues which might impact goals (includes identifying cost-saving accomplishments).
- Manages relocation consultants and moving companies, and manage transfers and disposals.
Requires ability to be mobile within facilities. Requires frequent walking, standing, climbing, crawling, squatting, and kneeling. Requires lifting less than 50 lbs. occasionally. Requires the ability to sense vibrations and smells. Requires sensitivity to heat and cold.
Education, Experience and Certifications
High School Diploma or GED required; Bachelors Degree preferred. 5 years of Move/Interiors/Signage Management experience required. CAD/BIM experience preferred.
At Atrium Health, formerly Carolinas HealthCare System, our patients, communities and teammates are at the center of everything we do. Our commitment to diversity and inclusion allows us to deliver care that is superior in quality and compassion across our network of more than 900 care locations.
As a leading, innovative health system, we promote an environment where differences are valued and integrated into our workforce. Our culture of inclusion and cultural competence allows us to achieve our goals and deliver the best possible experience to patients and the communities we serve.
Posting Notes: Not Applicable
Atrium Health is an EOE/AA Employer
- Full Time