RADIOLOGY TECH, Full-time, Day Shift,
- Location: Bethany, OK
- Posted: Dec 9, 2019
Performs diagnostic medical radiographic images. Performs tasks and responsibilities in a manner consistent with The Childrens Center Rehabilitation Hospitals Mission, Vision, Values, and Standards.
Job Duties include but are not limited to:
1. Assists and prepares patients for x-ray filming.
2. Assures only required persons for the examination is in the room during the exposure and assures that a lead apron and gloves are worn by persons asked to hold the patient.
3. Attends training and in-services as required and seeks additional knowledge to improve job skills.
4. Complies with State regulations regarding radiographics.
5. Develops image including evaluations image for technical quality, performed digitally.
6. Enhances professional growth and development through participation in educational programs, current literature, in-service meetings, and workshops.
7. Maintains proper documentation and records, sending image order sheets to PACS.
8. Operates a radiographic imaging machine.
9. Performs Dexascans for inpatients and outpatients as ordered.
10. Performs EEGs for inpatients and outpatients as ordered.
11. Performs job tasks according to established standards.
12. Performs radiographic examinations and fluoroscopic examinations.
Education: Associate or bachelor degree completion of accredited program.
Experience: No experience required.
Licenses/Certifications: Credentialed through AART as a registered radiological tech. BLS within one year of employment.
- Full Time