Administrative Assistant, Institutional Relations and Development
- Location: Cleveland, OH
- Posted: Aug 30, 2019
Responsible for administrative support of the Regional Development team.
- Contributes to the operation of the department by: screening calls, arranging appointments, scheduling meeting rooms.
- Prepares a variety of reports, records, documents, statistics, service calls, organizes development programs.
- Maintains various records, statistics, and reports, maintains these on file as appropriate.
- Assists with tabulation of a variety of development reports.
- Initiates and maintains positive relationships with patients/customers.
- Initiates and maintains positive relationships with co-workers.
- Takes responsibility for self-development and supports a learning environment.
- Displays commitment to the mission of the hospital and its values.
- Other duties as assigned
High School graduate or equivalent.
Ability to complete tasks with minimal supervision.
Ability to adjust to varying workloads.
Ability to exercise judgment with confidential matters.
Demonstrates a professional demeanor when responding to patients/customers.
Experience & Knowledge:
Three+ years administrative experience.
Special Skills & Equipment Knowledge:
Demonstrates strong interpersonal skills and excellent communication skills both written and verbal, as well as, exhibiting strong organizational skills and work ethic. Typing of 60+ wpm. Proficient PC skills, including MS Office products. Familiar with operation of standard office equipment