Clinic Operations Manager
- Location: Glenwood, MN
- Posted: Aug 26, 2019
Glacial Ridge Health System is seeking a Clinic Operations Manager responsible for the coordination and management of the operations of three clinics. This includes managing physicians and other clinic staff, as well as assuming responsibility for budgets and productivity standards associated with the clinics. Clinic Operations Manager will also represent the clinics’ interests and obligations in interdepartmental meetings and initiatives
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for managing all clinics.
- Responsible for managing all clinical and support staff.
- Provides training and educational opportunities to staff members as needed.
- Coordinates and manages providers’ schedules (Clinic, OB Call, Hospital Admissions Call, ER Call).
- Coordinates and manages schedules of all clinic staff.
- Coordinate and organize clinic management meetings.
- Coordinate and organize clinic customer experience team meetings.
- Coordinate and organize monthly team meetings.
- Assure that the clinic operates within a budget cooperatively determined with the Chief Financial Officer.
- Coordinate and assure that clinics strive towards and meet pay for performance measures.
- Maintain and update processes and procedures as they relate to the operations of the clinic. This includes Rural Health Clinic policies and protocol.
- Provide the CEO with reporting and input as requested.
- Serve as physician liaison.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must promote a positive image to employees, patients, and community.
- They must conduct themselves in a professional and effective manner.
- Regular attendance is necessary for continued employment.
- Must receive annual influenza vaccine.
- Two years of management experience preferred.
- Two years of work experience in a medical clinic strongly preferred.
- Two years of customer service experience strongly preferred.
- Four-year degree in healthcare or business related field required.
- Candidate may also be qualified with two-year degree and considerable amount of experience in the field.
- Must have good communication skills and be team oriented.
- Must have experience working within healthcare-specific software applications.
- Must meet physical requirements of job.
- Must be friendly, courteous, responsible, and well groomed.
- Must comply with HIPAA confidentiality standards.
- Must adhere to the “Keys to Heartfelt Care”.
- Must meet physical requirements of the job.
How to Apply:
- Apply Online at https://glacialridge.org/careers/clinic-operations-manager/