Aide Occupational Therapy Part-time Days Parma
- Location: Parma, OH
- Posted: Aug 20, 2019
Assists Rehab Staff with Resident transport, care activities, set-up, clean-up and clerical duties to facilitate the rehabilitation of people with physical and/or psychosocial disabilities. Essential duties include:
- Resident transport
- Patient care
- Departmental support and maintenance
Position includes Saturday rotation
- Objectivity, good time management and interpersonal skills.
- Must be physically, cognitively and perceptually able to provide patient treatment and able to assist in physical mobility of patients and equipment
- High school diploma/GED required
- Experience in vocational education as a nursing assistant preferred.
- Able to understand all verbal and written communication instructions; able to record specific simple data.
- Experience in a rehabilitation or hospital setting preferred
- Minimum of 2 years previous experience as nursing assistant or related area in a health care facility strongly preferred