- Location: Charlotte, NC
- Posted: Jul 30, 2019
Job Req ID: 201999
Position Number: 00070584
Employment Type: Full Time
Shift Details: M-F, 1st Shift
Standard Hours: 40.00
Department Name: IAS Med Services
Location: CHS Corporate Operations
Location Details: 801 S McDowell
Carolinas HealthCare System is Atrium Health. Our mission remains the same: to improve health, elevate hope and advance healing - for all. The name Atrium Health allows us to grow beyond our current walls and geographical borders to impact as many lives as possible and deliver solutions that help communities thrive. For more information, please visit carolinashealthcare.org/AtriumHealth
Implements and supports a variety of healthcare packaged solutions for a large, integrated delivery network. Involved in all aspects of the system development life cycle, including design, configuration, testing, training, implementation and production support.
- Provides guidance and training to other application specialists. Manages resources in accordance with project schedule.
- Ensures issues are identified, tracked, reported on and resolved in a timely manner. Configures package systems.
- Assists with customers and other IT members to identify required changes to healthcare packaged solutions. Consistently delivers high-quality services to all customers.
- Supports activities related to one or more applications; may establish on-call schedules and assures that support response is adequate, appropriate and timely.
- Develops and reviews decision documents, evaluates options and assists the team to determine a recommendation.
- Coordinates with clients and peers to enhance system functionality while understanding the possible ramifications to the client's business processes and information services.
- Provides feedback to management to be used during the evaluation and counseling of team members.
- Leads major projects in one or more aspects of the information systems lifecycle (product selection, business requirement definition, communication, implementation, issue resolution, production support. Manages training when necessary, inclusive of course development and delivery.
Work is subject to high-level visibility through verbal and written communications with senior hospital management. Must be able to complete project deadlines, personnel evaluation, and counseling. Must be available for on-call support on a regular basis, due to project requirements, overtime will be required, as needed. Must be able to lift objects that weigh up to 35 lbs.
Education, Experience and Certifications
Bachelor of Science in Pharmacy required; Masters or Doctorate Degree in Pharmacy preferred. Pharmacist license required. Formal training and experience in a variety of information systems technology and implementation preferred. Experience with desktop applications and databases required. 2 years hospital Pharmacy experience required; 4 years experience with information systems technology and implementation preferred.
At Atrium Health, formerly Carolinas HealthCare System, our patients, communities and teammates are at the center of everything we do. Our commitment to diversity and inclusion allows us to deliver care that is superior in quality and compassion across our network of more than 900 care locations.
As a leading, innovative health system, we promote an environment where differences are valued and integrated into our workforce. Our culture of inclusion and cultural competence allows us to achieve our goals and deliver the best possible experience to patients and the communities we serve.
Posting Notes: Not Applicable
Carolinas HealthCare System is an EOE/AA Employer
- Full Time