Emergency Department PA
- Location: Bar Harbor , MA
- Posted: Sep 20, 2019
Full time 36 hours per week. Provides quality health care for the community as outlined in the Hospital Mission Statement. Primary duties are direct patient care in the emergency room setting; diagnosis and treatment; meeting with physician supervisor in a timely manner. Duties also include participation in Division and ER Quality Improvement Initiatives and accurate maintenance of records. Must have a minimum of 5 years Emergency Room experience.
Education, Training or Certifications Required:
1. Graduate of approved Physician Assistants program.
2. Maintains applicable certification.
3. Certification in BLS, ACLS, PALS, and ATLS.
4. Current Maine licensure.
5. Maintains continuing Medical Education requirements of the State of Maine.
6. Credentialed as active Allied Health Professional of MDI Hospital.