Administrative Assistant- ACO
- Location: Shaker Heights, OH
- Posted: Jul 22, 2019
- Performs administrative support and general office duties to support the Department (i.e. ordering supplies, executing medical records requests, managing the telephone tree, coordinating service and maintenance requests)
- Planning and coordinating of all internal/external classes, events, workshops, demos, etc. including but not limited to chair massage, wellness workshops, speaking engagements and community outreach events
- Process payroll for all employees
- Create and maintain print materials and media for marketing services and events.
- Maintain records and documentation for auditing purposes.
- Support provider recruitment by scheduling meetings, arranging for travel, reimbursement, etc.
- Process and manage expense reports
- Scheduling of meetings; management of Outlook calendars and Athena schedules
- Professional written correspondence (i.e. thank you notes, letters)
- Provide back-up phone support for the front desk
Education/Expertise: Minimum high school diploma; BA or BS preferred
Experience & Knowledge:
-3+ years of work experience in a customer service environment; strong customer service instinct
-Demonstrated track record of working effectively within a team but has ability to work independently and prioritize
Special Skills & Equipment Knowledge:
Excellent organizational skills
Superior communication skills
Proficient use of all Microsoft Office programs
Manage multiple projects
Customer Service experience