Nurse Practitioner Primary Care
- Location: Hyannis, MA
- Posted: May 24, 2019
To evaluate and treat clinical patients Assist physicians and provide walk in coverage as needed
1. Under the direction of the Operations Manager and the direction of the supervising physician for patient care issues; provide annual health examinations, routine follow-up and evaluation, and treatment of acute and chronic medical problems of patients.
2. Assist in care of specific patients, provide diagnostic assessment and therapeutic services to ill or injured patients, initiate and arrange consultations and referrals and promote the concept of cooperation and develop open lines of communication with patients, employees, physicians, administrators and other personnel within and outside the practice.
3. Provide clinical training and education to clinical MACC staff.
4. Interact with staff of Visiting Nurse Association, Hospice and other private agencies to provide comprehensive patient care.
5. Treat and counsel patients in medical office. Communicate with out-patients.
6. Perform all responsibilities/duties required by the position, and practice to assure that the needs of the patient is served.
7. Perform other work related duties as requested/directed
Registered nurse licensed in Massachusetts.
Board Certified Nurse Practitioner and BLS certification.
Minimum of 2 years experience in a clinical setting preferred.
Experience with current office technology, proficient with computer office applications.
U.S. Dept of Justice DEA and Mass Controlled substances registrations required for prescribing practitioners.