Health Center Medical Assistant
- Location: Bar Harbor , MA
- Posted: Aug 19, 2019
Full Time 40 hours per week working in our MDI General Surgery Practice along with assisting at our primary care practices as needed. Provides quality health care in the community, in keeping with community values and as outlined in the MDI Hospital Mission Statement. Provides direct and indirect assistance to providers to care for patients who present or call with urgent, emergent, preventative or potential health problems. Participates in the organization and management of the clinic, rendering safe patient care while maintaining a clean, safe patient environment.
1. High school diploma or equivalent.
2. Graduate of a CCMA/CMA program, with national CCMA/CMA certification.
3. BLS certification.
1. Experience in customer service.
2. Medical office experience preferred.