Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner
- Location: Fairmont, MN
- Posted: May 31, 2019
Do you prefer a more intimate, locally-focused work environment? Mayo Clinic Health System offers deeply rewarding career opportunities through regional, urban medical centers with hospitals and specialty clinics to smaller primary care clinics nestled in rural towns to provide primary and specialty care close to home. Mayo Clinic Health System service residents of 65 communities in Iowa, Minnesota and Wisconsin and is consistently recognized among the best health care systems in the nation. Consider a life-changing career at Mayo Clinic Health System.
- Join a behavioral health team with psychiatry, psychology and social work colleagues.
- Conduct psychosocial assessments, make diagnoses, and provide treatment to individuals or groups with psychiatric problems
- Work with patients family by advising them on mental health care and lifestyle choices
- Provides a full range of primary mental health care services to individuals, families, groups and communities
- Function as psychotherapists, educators, consultants, and advanced case managers and administrators
- Prescribes and manages medication when medically necessary
-Employed Mayo Clinic position
-Malpractice covered by Mayo Clinic (Including tail coverage)
-Vacation, Pension, Retirement, and CME benefits
-Position allows for significant balance between work and free time
Experience is preferred. Masters or doctoral prepared graduates of an accredited school of nursing and nurse practitioner program in psychiatric mental health.
- Full Time