Administrative Assistant Adult Emergency Medicine Full-time Days Cleveland
- Location: Cleveland, OH
- Posted: Jul 3, 2019
Position Summary/Essential Duties:
- Provides direct administrative and operational support to daily work of Director, Center for Emergency Medicine, department leaders and staff.
- Coordinates operational and special projects with internal and external customers.
- Serves as a liaison to the Center for Emergency Medicine while providing administrative support for department initiatives to achieve department goals and increase efficiency.
- High school graduate or equivalent required.
- Associates Degree or 2 years of college level education preferred.
- A minimum of 2 years in healthcare administrative setting preferred.
- Knowledge of medical terminology preferred.
Experience & Knowledge:
- Must have excellent organization skills with attention to detail.
- Ability to coordinate work with minimal supervision on project specific tasks.
- Ability to work well independently as well as collaboratively within a team atmosphere and with a pleasant demeanor.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to exercise good judgment on confidential matters.
- Provides excellent customer service.
- Exhibits flexibility and ability to change priority as needed.
- Possesses excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Special Skills & Equipment Knowledge:
- Excellent computer skills, including demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Word, Microsoft Outlook, PowerPoint, and Excel.
- Organizational management of multiple calendars and scheduling.
- Must be able to use other office equipment such as fax and copy machines, phone system, etc.