- Location: Charlotte, NC
- Posted: Jul 1, 2019
Job Req ID: 199890
Position Number: 00130839
Employment Type: Full Time
Shift Details: Monday-Friday 8a-5:30p
Standard Hours: 40.00
Department Name: PFS - Specialists - Pt Acct
Location: CPN Billings/Collections
Location Details: Airport Center Pkwy
Carolinas HealthCare System is Atrium Health. Our mission remains the same: to improve health, elevate hope and advance healing - for all. The name Atrium Health allows us to grow beyond our current walls and geographical borders to impact as many lives as possible and deliver solutions that help communities thrive. For more information, please visit carolinashealthcare.org/AtriumHealth
Performs secretarial and general office work to support the Vice President or Chief Nurse Executive levels.
- Coordinates calendar(s), schedules meetings and makes travel arrangements.
- Uses customer service skills and critical thinking in managing phone calls.
- Welcomes visitors and business associates by greeting and directing them.
- Attends meetings, as requested, representing the executive.
- Maintains and updates necessary information such as departmental files, policies procedures, safety manual and other similar items.
- Manages confidential information in appropriate manner.
- Performs general office work.
- Reads, researches; drafts correspondence; collects and analyzes information and proactive problem-solving.
- Prepares and processes various forms, such as expense reports, purchase requisitions, disbursement requests, travel authorizations and other similar electronic or manual forms.
Work requires frequent walking, standing and prolonged sitting. Work requires lifting up to 15 pounds.
Education, Experience and Certifications
High School Diploma or GED required; Associates Degree preferred. 2 years secretarial experience required.
At Atrium Health, formerly Carolinas HealthCare System, our patients, communities and teammates are at the center of everything we do. Our commitment to diversity and inclusion allows us to deliver care that is superior in quality and compassion across our network of more than 900 care locations.
As a leading, innovative health system, we promote an environment where differences are valued and integrated into our workforce. Our culture of inclusion and cultural competence allows us to achieve our goals and deliver the best possible experience to patients and the communities we serve.
Posting Notes: Not Applicable
Carolinas HealthCare System is an EOE/AA Employer
- Full Time