Gastroenterology Opportunity in Peoria, IL
- Location: Peoria, IL
- Posted: Sep 11, 2019
Gastroenterology opening in Peoria, Illinois. This and other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com
What are you looking for?
Great base salary? Work/life balance? Proximity to a big city? We have the total package...Job Specifics
- Clinical and/or academic golden opportunity for an advanced interventional endoscopist.
- Be a part of the largest downstate academic medical center. Fourteen residencies and five fellowship programs are located at OSF HealthCare Saint Francis Medical Center from the University of Illinois College of Medicine at Peoria.
- Call is 1:5 with Monday through Friday office hours.
- EEO Employer M/F/Vet/Disabled
- Competitive base salary plus incentives.
- 4 weeks paid vacation and 6 paid holidays
- 480 hours sick time/year
- Signing bonus
- Loan repayment options
- Paid occurrence based malpractice, CME, association membership dues
- Health, life, and dental insurance, retirement plan, and paid relocation
- Peoria, the largest Illinois metropolitan area outside of Chicago and St. Louis, is home to a a large collection of medical research, educational and clinical facilities including the University of Illinois College of Medicine at Peoria and Jump Trading Simulation & Education Center.
- Peoria, Illinois, offers a range of residential opportunities whether you are looking for something out of the way, in the woods, along the river or right in the heart of the city.
- Peoria is also home to a number of performance venues, museums, art galleries and more than two dozen historic landmarks of both local and national fame.