Neurology General Neurologist
- Location: Coatesville, PA
- Posted: May 11, 2019
Due to extensive growth and community need, Brandywine Hospital located in Coastesville, PA is seeking a General Neurologist to join our very busy and growing Neurology practice. The ideal candidate must have the qualifications and interest to assist in the expansion of Neuroscience Center and also participate in call. Provider will be responsible for inpatient and outpatient care.
- Practice currently consist of 1 Neurologists, 1 Nurse Practitioner.
- Provider must be comfortable in managing Movement disorders, Stroke, Epilepsy, Head ache syndromes, Neuro-muscular disorders, Demyelinating disorders.
- Provider will function independently providing services to the community, but also part of a larger Tower Health Neuroscience Group.
- Provider will be able to engage in Academic opportunities.
- Provider will float to 2 Locations Brandywine and Jennersville Hospital.
Keyphrases: neurology jobs, neurophysiology technologist jobs, neurology critical care jobs, neurologist jobs, pediatric neurology jobs
What We Offer: Very Competitive salary; Comprehensive benefits; Relocation assistance; Sign On Bonus; Malpractice coverage; Educational Loan Repayment Assistance; Community: Excellent schools and colleges and a multitude of cultural, recreational, shopping and sporting attractions are in the vicinity. Easy access to shore points, two airports and major metro areas, such as Philadelphia, Washington, DC and New York City.
Requirements: MD or DO; candidates must be licensed/eligible to practice medicine in Pennsylvania and Board Eligible/Board Certified in Neurology.