Emergency Medicine - EmBassador Travel Team
- Location: Nyack, NY
- Posted: Sep 20, 2019
Envision Physician Services is seeking EmBassador Travel Team Emergency Medicine Physicians at Montefiore New Rochelle Hospital located in New Rochelle, NY. Qualifications: ABEM only.
Experience the prestige of representing Envision Physician Services as an EmBassador Travel Team physician at both new and current client hospitals.
Your clinical and operational expertise, backed by your dynamic communication skills and ability to support positive change, is highly valued as a member of our team. Our EmBassador Travel Team program provides exceptional career opportunities for EM physicians.
Our EmBassador Travel Team Physicians enjoy:
- Practice variety: work at different types of facilities ranging from academic medical centers to rural hospitals
- Concierge-level support: Dedicated liaisons
- Regional engagements with equitable scheduling
- Exceptional compensation package
- No mandatory long-term employment commitment
- Paid travel and accommodations
- Travel Convenience Package
- Paid medical staff dues, licenses, certifications and applications
- Fast track to future leadership opportunities
Montefiore New Rochelle Hospital is a 476-bed community teaching hospital located in New Rochelle, New York, and a member of Montefiore Health System, Inc. This facility is a major teaching affiliate of New York Medical College and received the 2009 National Quality Award from Premier Healthcare Alliance.
Montefiore New Rochelle Hospital’s Emergency Department sees 38,000 visits annually and has 21 beds. The Emergency Department is a Level II Trauma Center and Stroke Center.
- Received Westchester County Certificate of Merit for Heroism
- ED patient navigator
- Therapeutic hypothermia treatment
- Full practice support with advanced practice providers, medical scribes and EMR
New Rochelle, NY is just 15 minutes from Upper Manhattan and offers an ethnically diverse population. Residents of New Rochelle enjoy several cultural attractions including an art museum, public library, town green, family-friendly events, seasonal festivals, concerts, outdoor movies, children’s library and a public playground.
- Historic district, bustling waterfront, beaches, parks, award-winning public school system, prominent private schools and three universities
- New waterfront development planned featuring residencies, shops, restaurants, a boardwalk and open space
*Base Rate + RVU Incentives
*Health, Disability, Life, Dental, and Vision Insurance
*CME/Business Expense Allowance
*401k & Elective Deferral PlanKeyphrases: emergency medicine jobs, critical care medicine jobs, pulmonary critical care jobs, critical care nurse practitioner jobs, surgical critical care jobs, emergency medicine specialist jobs, internal emergency medicine jobs, emergency medical care jobs, emergency cardiac care jobs, wilderness medical jobs, pediatric emergency medicine jobs, emergency medical technician jobs