- Location: Garland, TX
- Posted: Jun 7, 2019
Looking for your next opportunity? If so, choose Parkland and discover what a meaningful job feels like. Whether you work directly with patients or use your talent to support our care, youll be part of a team thats providing valuable health services to Dallas County residents. And here, youll have the opportunity to put all your skills to work, and the support to grow and advance in your job and your field. Step into a career that will make a substantial difference for our patientsand for you. We blend cultures, talents, and experience into an exemplary health and hospital system. Parkland has earned distinction as one of Americas Best Hospitals by U.S News and World Report every year since 1994.
Provides direct primary optometric healthcare services and participates as part of a multidisciplinary healthcare team. Responsible for providing quality management of patients, presenting to the outpatient clinics with conditions of the eye.
- Must have a Doctoral degree in Optometry from an approved College of Optometry.
- Must be a licensed Optometrist for the practice of optometry in the State of Texas, licensed through the Texas Optometry Board.
Skills or Special Abilities:
- Must be able to demonstrate effective optometry skills and techniques.
- Must be able to determine objectives, set priorities, and establish and meet target dates.
- Must be able to work effectively with other healthcare professionals and serve as a resource.
- Must be able to demonstrate patient centered/patient valued behaviors.
Parkland Health and Hospital System prohibits discrimination based on age (40 or over), race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, disability, national origin, marital status, political belief, or veteran status.
Nearest Major Market: Garland
Nearest Secondary Market: Dallas
Job Segment: Optometry, Healthcare