Admin/Ambulatory Surg Ctr - CGC Ballantyne - FT
- Location: Charlotte, NC
- Posted: May 28, 2019
Job Req ID: 196848
Position Number: 00074667
Employment Type: Full Time
Shift Details: FT
Standard Hours: 40.00
Department Name: Gastroenterology
Location: CGC LLC Ballantyne
Carolinas HealthCare System is Atrium Health. Our mission remains the same: to improve health, elevate hope and advance healing - for all. The name Atrium Health allows us to grow beyond our current walls and geographical borders to impact as many lives as possible and deliver solutions that help communities thrive. For more information, please visit carolinashealthcare.org/AtriumHealth
Provides professional management of freestanding outpatient surgery center to oversee daily financial, clinical and business operations, and coordinate services between surgery centers and CHS affiliates.
- Oversees financial operations by preparing budgets, maintaining an accounting system and establishing financial controls, and preparing financial statements.
- Develops coding, billing, and collections procedures; negotiates third-party contracts, reconciles third-party reimbursements, completes government reports, tax returns and benchmark financial data.
- Develops strategic alliances and partnerships within CHS. Develops customer relations program; conducts patient satisfaction surveys in accord with strategic business planning goals.
- Identifies clinical and business information needs, acquires IS support and manages IS projects. Maintains decision support database systems and develops data security systems.
- Resolves reports of inappropriate conduct, and develops service and quality policies and procedures. Complies with government and contractual mandates to ensure site safety; monitors corporate compliance plan.
- Uses leadership skills to facilitate among providers a better understanding of business practices. Formulates an annual business plan.
- Provides ancillary clinical support and establishes an effective patient flow process; addresses accreditation and credentialing.
Requires standing, walking, stooping and bending; pulling, pushing or lifting up to approximately 50 lbs. Must work within strict deadlines and under moderate stress.
Education, Experience and Certifications
Bachelors Degree required. Leadership/ management experience required.
At Atrium Health, formerly Carolinas HealthCare System, our patients, communities and teammates are at the center of everything we do. Our commitment to diversity and inclusion allows us to deliver care that is superior in quality and compassion across our network of more than 900 care locations.
As a leading, innovative health system, we promote an environment where differences are valued and integrated into our workforce. Our culture of inclusion and cultural competence allows us to achieve our goals and deliver the best possible experience to patients and the communities we serve.
Posting Notes: Not Applicable
Carolinas HealthCare System is an EOE/AA Employer
- Full Time