- Location: Cleveland, OH
- Posted: Jun 27, 2019
Entry level accounting position in a large healthcare system setting.
- Compile and process data uploads for benchmarking databases
- Statistical data collection and processing
- Daily Hospital statistics flash reporting
- User support, security maintenance
- Communicate with users and assist with resolving issues
- Performs other duties as assigned
*This role may encounter Protected Health Information (PHI) as part of regular responsibilities. UH employees must abide by all requirements to safely and securely maintain PHI for our patients. Annual training, the UH Code of Conduct and UH policies and procedures are in place to address appropriate use of PHI in the workplace.
- High School diploma or GED required.
- Bachelor’s degree or progress towards a degree in Accounting strongly preferred.
Experience & Knowledge: Special Skills & Equipment Knowledge:
o Zero to two years accounting experience required.
o Must be detail-oriented and organized, with good analytical and problem solving ability.
o Notable client service, communication, presentation and relationship building skills required.
o Ability to function independently and as a team player in a fast-paced environment required.
Experience & Knowledge:
Special Skills & Equipment Knowledge: