Environmental Services Manager - FT - Evenings - Housekeeping - INTEGRIS Southwest Medical Center
- Location: Oklahoma City, OK
- Posted: Aug 21, 2019
The Environmental Services Manager provides leadership and coordinates the resources of the assigned area to achieve quality, customer satisfaction, and specified financial goals. This position requires population specific competencies. Adheres to National Patient Safety Goals as appropriate based on the level of patient contact this position requires.
INTEGRIS Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
The Environmental Services Manager responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
* Oversees one or more of the following functional areas: linen, conference center room set-up and audio-visual equipment, housekeeping, & Patient Assistance Liaisons (PALs)
* Manages department staff, including hiring, evaluating performance and competency, and conducting disciplinary/counseling sessions as needed
* Implements strategies, processes, systems, and programs developed to improve the delivery, cost, and quality of services provided
* Supervises use of chemicals, tools, and equipment for safety and appropriateness
* Maintains compliance of all regulatory/accreditation requirements
* Supports Hospitality Operations Manager and/or Director of Hospitality in developing operating and capital budgets; monitors payroll and non-payroll expenses in order to deliver services within budget
The Manager Hospitality Services reports to the Hospitality Operations Manager Services, Director of Hospitality or Director of Facility Services
Required Physical Demands (Subject to Reasonable Accommodation):
Keyboarding/Dexterity: Occasionally; activity exists up to 1/3 of the time
Standing/Walking: Occasionally; activity exists up to 1/3 of the time
Strength (Lift/Carry/Push/Pull): Sedentary (exerting up to 10 pounds of force occasionally)
Talking (Must be able to effectively communicate verbally): Yes
Color Acuity (Must be able to distinguish and identify colors): No
This position may have additional or varied physical demand and/or respiratory fit test requirements. Please consult the Physical Demands Project SharePoint site or contact Risk Management/Employee Health for additional information.
Occasional exposure to variations in temperature, noise, mechanical, electrical, fume/odor, chemical toxic waste, and wet hazards. Must use standard precautions.
All applicants will receive consideration regardless of membership in any protected status as defined by applicable state or federal law, including protected veteran or disability status.
- Full Time