Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant - Hospital Medicine
- Location: Hammond, LA
- Posted: May 24, 2019
A. Experience, Knowledge and Skill
1. Previous Experience Required: Must be credentialed and approved for privileges through the established Medical Staff Committees initially and on an ongoing basis.
2. Specialized or Technical Education Required: Must hold current Nurse Practitioner by the Louisiana State Board of Nursing or current Louisiana Physician Assistance license issued by the Louisiana State Board of Medical Examiners. Graduate of an accredited school of nursing or physician assistant program. Meets qualifications for allied health professionals as established under medical staff bylaws.
Experience, Knowledge and Skill
2. Specialized or Technical Education Required: Must hold current Louisiana Physician Assistant license and comply with any state statutory or regulatory requirements concerning the practice of physician assistants. Meets qualifications for allied health professionals as established under medical staff bylaws.
3. Manual or Physical Skill Required: Must be capable of performing all areas of skill required in the day-to-day management of assigned areas.
4. Physical Effort Required: Strength: Light Push: Occasionally Pull: Occasionally Carry: Occasionally Lift: Occasionally Sit: Frequently Stand: Frequently Walk: Frequently
- Full Time
Schedule: 7-on/7-off; Nights