Clinical Research Program Analyst
- Location: Dallas, TX
- Posted: Jul 26, 2019
Looking for your next opportunity? If so, choose Parkland and discover what a meaningful job feels like. Whether you work directly with patients or use your talent to support our care, youll be part of a team thats providing valuable health services to Dallas County residents. And here, youll have the opportunity to put all your skills to work, and the support to grow and advance in your job and your field. Step into a career that will make a substantial difference for our patientsand for you. We blend cultures, talents, and experience into an exemplary health and hospital system. Parkland has earned distinction as one of Americas Best Hospitals by U.S News and World Report every year since 1994.
Responsible for assisting with the review, approval, facilitation and compliance oversight of clinical and health services research conducted at Parkland Health & Hospital System, in order to ensure that research conducted at Parkland meets regulatory, ethical, operational and institutional requirements and proper utilization of resources.
- Must have Bachelor's degree in health related field.
- Must have six (6) years of experience working with patient care processes as a clinician, researcher or a professional in a clinical support service.
Equivalent Education and/or Experience:
- May have an equivalent combination of education and experience to substitute for both the education and the experience requirements.
- Certification from a research-related professional organization (ACRP, HCCA, SoCRA, etc.) preferred.
Skills or Special Abilities:
- Must have familiarity with research terminology, design, study methods, ethics and risk assessment.
- Must have some familiarity with federal regulations specific to research, including human subjects protection, drugs, devices, HIPAA regulations, Good Clinical Practices, coverage analysis, research billing and standards for the collection, storage and transmission of research data. Must be able to apply research regulations to review of a proposed research study.
- Must be able to demonstrate knowledge of regulatory and Joint Commission standards pertaining to patient care within health care system. Must be able to demonstrate computer skills to input and extract information using word processing, spread sheet, and data base software
. - Must be able to effectively communicate, both orally and in writing.
- Must be able to employ effective problem solving and effective interpersonal skills.
- Must be able to demonstrate patient-centered / patient-valued behaviors.
- Prefer a thorough knowledge with patient care research activities.
Parkland Health and Hospital System prohibits discrimination based on age (40 or over), race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, disability, national origin, marital status, political belief, or veteran status.
Nearest Major Market: Dallas
Nearest Secondary Market: Fort Worth
Job Segment: Clinic, Clinical Research, Medical Research, Patient Care, Healthcare