- Location: Dallas, TX
- Posted: Feb 16, 2019
Women’s Specialty Hospital
Gynecologic Oncology Opportunity
$550,000+ Base Salary
- Expansion of a New Cancer Institute Has Created the Immediate Need for a New Gynecologic Oncology Physician!
- Brand New Cancer Pavilion Opened in May of 2018; State of the Art Equipment; Untapped Market!
- Entire medical campus built in 2013; 186-bed specialty hospital
- Quality bonus, signing bonus, relocation assistance, 21 PTO days plus 7 holidays
Southern University Metro
State Capitol and Second Largest City
- “City known for its unique blend of distinctive cultures, unforgettable cuisine and endless recreation opportunities."
- State capitol and iconic university city with vibrant entertainment districts; home to states largest university
- Unlimited Area Activities/ Amenities: Music, art and food festivals, SEC college athletics, museums, casinos, multiple botanic gardens, numerous state parks, domestic airport, revitalized arts and entertainment district!
- Quickly Growing Metro: Population growth of 4.13%; cost of living is 12.80% below national average
Please reference: GO 6875
Mark Sayegh email@example.com (214) 382-9949
- Full Time