EAP Counselor (Part-Time) - McLeod Florence
- Location: Florence, SC
- Posted: Jan 16, 2019
1. Maintains a professional image and exhibits excellent customer relations to patients, visitors, physicians, and co-workers in accordance with our Service Excellence Standards and Core Values
2. Provides crisis intervention/assessment/short-term treatment/referral services to employees and/or family members in a timely manner.
3. Serves in a gatekeeper function for the McLeod Health enhanced behavioral health benefit.
4. Provides organizational consultation in areas of behavioral risk management.
5. Supports employee awareness efforts throughout the organization including external industry contracts.
6. Provides training and consultation to supervisors for dealing with troubled employees.
7. Maintains professional certifications and licensure.
8. Maintains client data entry and documentation.
9. Provides wellness/prevention services and training to employees, supervisors, management and/or units as requested.
10. Facilitates the growth of the EAP through external EAP services.
11. Provides leadership and resources to support financial wellness in our workplaces.
12. Works cooperatively with Employee Assistance Manager/Coordinator and accepting responsibilities as assigned.
Position is part-time, 64 hours per pay period. Benefit eligible.
* Background and experience in teaching and conducting training/classes
* Microsoft Office Suite knowledge
* Minimum 5 years experience in an outpatient clinical setting.
* Minimum of a Masters Degree in Counseling, Psychology, Social Work or related field from an accredited school
* Licensed as an independent practitioner
- Part-Time greater than 40 Hours