Registered Nurse - Cath Lab
- Location: Alamogordo, NM
- Posted: Jul 26, 2019
$15k sign-on bonus to experienced Cath Lab RN
Full Time Opportunity
Relocation assistance is also available
Our short application process takes less than 3 minutes on your phone, tablet or computer.
Featured Video: Joe Gardea, discusses the relaxed environment and the skill sets he has gained working in the Cath Lab Department at Gerald Champion Regional Medical Center
About the Position
As a Cardiac Catheterization Nurse, you will assist doctors in performing interventional procedures, such as cardiac catheterization and angioplasties. Your main responsibility as a Cath Lab RN will be to care for patients through the diagnosis and treatment of cardiac conditions. This could include conducting health screens, monitoring vital signs during procedures, administering medications, and watching for signs of infection or side effects after a procedure is completed.
Featured Video: Cath Lab Director, Andrea McLean, discusses what credentials and experience they look for when applying to Gerald Champion Regional Medical Center
About Alamogordo Cardiology
As a subsidiary of GCRMC, Alamogordo Cardiology partnered with the medical team of Southwest Heart P.C. to provide comprehensive Cardiology Services, including a 24-hour Cardiac Cath Lab, to our community. Since 2015, our Cardiac Cath Lab has treated over 1,000 patients and will continue to offer exceptional heart care. Our experienced cardiologists are prepared to offer preventative care and treat long-term heart conditions with:
- Holter Monitor
- Stress Test
- Permanent Pacemaker Implant
- Vascular Ultrasound Studies
- Invasive Procedures
- Graduate from Accredited School of Nursing (RN), with valid board licensure
- 1-2 years of Cath Lab experience required
- 40 hours/week; 8a - 5p
- On-call: up to 14 days a month
Watch the Video Clip above:Robert Middleton, MSN, MBA, RN, NE-BC, talks about the Cath Lab Unit at GCRMC
- Hourly wages range from $35.00* to $48.63* based upon experience, education and certification.
- *$38.13 starting pay for Cath Lab RN with 2 years Cath Lab experience, BSN, and either RN-BC / CRN / CCRN designation.
- *$48.63 includes 10 years RN Experience, BSN, and either RN-BC / CRN / CCRN designation
- *Differentials are in addition to these rates
Sign On Bonuses
- $15k on certain specialties
- The amount is based on experience and certification
- Some of the bonus may be allocated to relocation
- Relocation assistance provided via temporary housing
- Shift Differential Pay
- On-Call Pay
- Team Leader Pay
- Resource Pool Pay
Video Clip: George Raimy talks about why he likes working in the Cath Lab
About Gerald Champion Regional Medical Center
Since 1948, Gerald Champion Regional Medical Center (GCRMC) has been a healthcare leader for the citizens of Otero County. With the support of over 1,000 employees, we strive to bring world-class access and technology not commonly found in rural New Mexico to the community. Wound care, Inpatient Rehabilitative Care, dedicated Hospitalist Care, the Joint Center, and Cardiac Cath lab are just a small sample of the high-quality care offered. At GCRMC, we provide an environment for our employees that encourages innovation and dedication, via a participative management system and one that correlates performance and rewards.
GCRMC is an Equal Opportunity Employer that welcomes and encourages diversity in the workplace.
#registerednurse #cathlabrn #nursejobs #nurserecruitment #gcrmc #geraldchampion #geraldchampionregionalmedicalcenter #alamogordo #nm #newmexico
- Full Time
Hours: 40 hours/week
Schedule: 8a - 5p plus On-call: up to 14 days a month