ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT - TRANSPLANT SERVICES
- Location: Durham, NC
- Posted: May 17, 2019
Supports senior level managers.
Tasks are typically diverse and advanced. Strong calendar and scheduling skills needed. Strong computer skills, Excel, PowerPoint, and audio/visual experience preferred. Experience with budgets and financial reconciliation processes helpful.
*In addition to tasks outlined in Secretary description, examples of work at this level may typically include some combination of the following:
- Independently prepare more complex documentation, reports, charts, graphs, and spreadsheets at designate intervals and as requested.
- Coordinate special projects.
- Research budget variance and follow up to resolve issues.
- Develop advanced presentation materials.
- Prioritize and resolve inquiries (phone, e-mail, in person).
- Schedule and maintain calendar of appointments, meetings and travel itineraries, and coordinate related arrangements.
- Act as a liaison between the department and external groups.
- Explain policy/procedures to other parties based on knowledge of the company and department guidelines.
- Collect, compile and analyze moderately complex data and information.
- Other similar level related duties.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
Creatively uses PC, word processing and other office tools.
Thorough knowledge of department policies, procedures, and goals.
- FULL TIME