Physician Assistant-Acute Care Nurse Pract. - Hospitalist Medicine - AIM
- Location: Portland, ME
- Posted: Dec 18, 2018
The Maine Medical Partners Hospitalist team is seeking an experienced Physician Assistant or Acute Care Nurse Practitioner caring for patients in the hospital at Maine Medical Center in Portland, Maine. Practitioners are responsible for admissions, daily rounding, acute visits and discharges of patients as well as ordering and interpreting laboratory data. All are done in conjunction with collaborating attending and consulting physicians.
* Bachelors degree and successful completion of accredited Physician Assistant or Acute Care Nurse Practitioner program.
* Current license issued by the State of Maine or eligible for licensure.
* Experience in hospital medicine preferred.
* Excellent interpersonal, communication and customer service skills.
* Ability to effectively triage, organize and prioritize.
* Ability to function as part of a team.
* Proficient computer skills.
* Ability to maintain confidentiality
Physician Assistant-Acute Care Nurse Pract. Hospitalist Medicine AIM
Thank you for your interest in this position.
Please note, this application is to be used by current employees of Maine Medical Partners or MaineHealth System employees applying to another MaineHealth organization only. Other applicants must utilize the external application.
- Full Time
Schedule: Rotating (Day/Night)