PATIENT ASSISTANT - ES NSG MEDICAL SURGICAL UNIT
- Location: Greenville, SC
- Posted: May 21, 2018
The Nursing Assistant is a skilled worker in a specialized area who assists with technical care of patients under the direction of a Registered Nurse or Licensed Practical Nurse. The Nursing Assistant must be able to perform their job functions within a team-based care environment consisting of RNs, LPNs, PCTs, and other nursing assistants.
1. High School Diploma or equivalent.
2. Completion of one of the following: CNA course, Patient Care Technician or Multi-skilled Technician Course, Fundamentals
nursing course in either an Associates Degree Program or Bachelors Degree program (must provide copy of transcript) EMT
3. BLS certification.
4. Successful completion of Connect Care Modules IP230 with a minimum score of 84%.
5. Clinical experience preferred.
6. Nursing Aide certification preferred.