Carilion Clinic is a not–for–profit health care organization based in Roanoke, Virginia. Through our comprehensive network of hospitals, primary and specialty physician practices and other complementary services, we work together to provide quality care for nearly 1 million Virginians. As an integrated healthcare system, with more than 700 physicians, we foster a culture of strong interdisciplinary care where cooperation and collaboration drive quality outcomes.
* 100 Great Hospitals in America: Becker’s Hospital Review
* No. 5 hospital in Virginia: U.S. News & World Report
* “Most Wired” College of Healthcare Information Management Executives
* Four-time Magnet designee "Nursing Excellence" (Roanoke): ANCC
* Age-Friendly Health System: Institute for Healthcare Improvement
* We Honor Veterans (Hospice - Level 5): Hospice NRV
Diversity and inclusion are core to Carilion Clinic’s mission to improve the health of the communities we serve. which we call CommUNITY. Through our commitment to understanding and respecting each individual’s unique personal and cultural characteristics, we provide better patient care and a workplace that encourages innovation, new ideas, and personal and professional growth.