Northeast Georgia Health System is one of Healthgrades® America’s 50 Best Hospitals in 2013 and the #1 heart hospital in Georgia. As one of the Atlanta Journal-Constitution’s Top 100 Workplaces in Atlanta for three consecutive years, NGHS offers a culture of empowerment, respect and collaboration that supports and promotes your professional advancement.
The System is the recipient of numerous accolades including:
- Best in Strength, Best in Region & Best in State by HealthStrong™
- Most Wired Hospitals and Health Systems of 2012 & 2013, by Hospitals & Health Networks magazine
- First Hospital in the WORLD to receive two ACE Accreditations for Heart and Vascular Services
A competitive salary and benefits package along with our ideal location helps you find balance, on and off the job. A thriving community nestled in the foothills of the Blue Ridge Mountains, yet less than an hour north of Atlanta, Northeast Georgia provides access to both big city amenities and outdoor recreation. Plus, Gainesville’s close-knit communities welcome you with great housing options and excellent school system.
- #1 in Georgia and top 5% in the nation for Cardiology
- #1 in Georgia and top 5% in the nation for Coronary Interventions
- #1 in Georgia and top 5% in the nation for General Surgery
- #1 in Georgia and top 5% in the nation for Gastrointestinal Care
- Top 5% in the nation for Critical Care
- Top 5% in the nation for Pulmonary Services
- Top 5% in the nation for Women’s Health
- A recipient of Healthgrades” Joint Replacement Excellence Award
- Accredited with Commendation as a Comprehensive Community Cancer Program by the American College of Surgeons' Commission on Cancer for Cancer Care
- Accredited by the Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery Accreditation and Quality Improvement Program and a BCBS Blue Distinction Center for Bariatric Surgery