Valir Health is a comprehensive healthcare organization offering a range of services that ensures patients are treated in the right place, at the right time, with the right care. From workplace health and wellness to inpatient, outpatient and end-of-life care, we strive to provide “a higher standard of care.” Valir Health is a previous recipient of the Blue Cross Blue Shield Corporate Health Champion Award for corporate wellness and Valir Outpatient received the Reader’s Choice Award for best physical therapy for the last 7 years consecutively.
Our Mission Valir Health is committed to establishing a higher standard through integrity and compassion for all we serve. Recognized by leading organizations, Valir Health continues to provide comprehensive and compassionate care. We are committed to establishing a higher standard of healing through strength, courage and character.
• Valir Health was recognized with the first-ever Compass Award by the Oklahoma Business Ethics Consortium for promoting Oklahoma’s values of integrity in the workplace.
• For over five years, Valir Health has been named a fastest-growing company.
- (Locally) - Greater OKC Chamber’s Metro Top 50.
- (Nationally) – Inc. Magazine.
• Oklahoma Caring Foundation Corporate Health Champion, Corporate Wellness Initiative
• 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, and 2018 Reader’s Choice Award – Valir Physical Therapy selected as Best Physical Therapy for 7 consecutive years
• 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 2017, and 2018 Certified Healthy Oklahoma Business
• 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, and 2018 Top Oklahoma Workplace in the large employment sector for 6th consecutive years
•2017 and 2018 2017 & 2018 One of three Oklahoma Hospitals to achieve Platinum level in all nine dimensions of WorkHealthy standards
• 2013 Excellence in Safety Award - Oklahoma Safety Council
• 2013 Champion of Safety presented to Kristi Cox, PT - Oklahoma Safety Council
• 2013 "Field Site of Excellence Award" - Valir Rehab Hospital Occupational Therapy Department - University of Oklahoma Department of Rehabilitation Sciences
• 2013 "Outstanding Professional" presented to Margaret Kierl, CTRS/L - Therapeutic Recreation Association