Phelps Health is a multi-community hospital located in Rolla in South Central Missouri. Phelps Health is comprised of highly skilled physicians, professionals and employees who strive to provide the most innovative and superior healthcare in the nation. Phelps Health is proud to offer excellent care to its patients, while maintaining the compassionate atmosphere associated with a rural community.
Phelps Health is committed to bringing you, the patient, compassionate, competent and convenient care. Our dedicated team of professionals including the Phelps Health Medical Group offers an array of comprehensive medical services utilizing the latest technology.
- Phelps Health was named the Best Place to Work in The Rolla Daily News’ Best of Phelps County Contest in 2017 and 2018.
- Phelps Health is a Level III Stroke Center in Missouri. According to the Missouri Department of Health and Senior Services, a Level III Stroke Center plays an important role in providing access into the system and important patient care in non-metropolitan areas.
- The Phelps Health Delbert Day Cancer Institute has earned national accreditation from the American College of Surgeons Commission on Cancer
- The Phelps Health Heart and Vascular Center is nationally accredited through the Intersocietal Accreditation Commission.
- The Phelps Health Rehabilitation Program is accredited through the Commission on Accreditation for Rehabilitation Facilities for General Medical Rehabilitation.
- The Phelps Health Marketing Department has won numerous Aster Awards, which recognize excellence in healthcare advertising and marketing efforts.
- The Phelps Health Delbert Day Cancer Institute received accreditation from the American Society of Radiation Oncology for adopting procedures to encourage safety and quality of care in compliance with the standards of the Accreditation Program for Excellence (APEx) May 2019 to May 2023.
- Phelps Health is a member of the National Health Service Corps (NHSC).
- In 2018, Phelps Health was recognized by CareChex®, an informational service of Quantros, Inc., as among the top 100 hospitals in the United States for patient safety in orthopedic care and among the top 10% in the nation for patient safety in general surgery.