Lindner Center of HOPE is a nationally renowned psychiatric center of excellence located in Cincinnati, Ohio, committed to providing state of the art care to patients at all levels of services.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Clinical Manager for Residential programs. This position has primary responsibility for the coordination and integration of clinical care and treatment in the milieu, and assures that treatment plans and reports are developed that support clinical integration, excellent outcomes and patient satisfaction.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Participates and provides support for the clinical team through integration of treatment, treatment team rounds, treatment planning, and Clinical Diagnostic Assessment (CDA) feedback session.
- Functions as a clinical liaison with psychologists/therapists, psychiatrists and other clinical team members while keeping the milieu treatment team informed. Assures treatment plans are developed and revised as necessary with changes communicated and accurately integrated into the milieu approach. Ensures that the patient is involved in the treatment planning process.
- Plans, develops and implements evidence-based monitoring and reporting of program quality and outcomes for both residential programs.
- Shares responsibility with Residential Director to monitor the overall patient experience including meeting or exceeding stakeholder expectations and addressing concerns, as well as relationships with internal and external program stakeholders.
- Proactively addresses concerns, provides education to patients and families related to the patient’s illness and/or life situation.
- Working with the Director of the Therapeutic Services, and clinical team to develop and implement evidence-based programming.
- Master of Social Work or Counseling degree. Must be licensed by the appropriate state board of Ohio (Independent license LISW or LPCC is preferred). OR Registered Nurse, licensed in the state of Ohio, with business and/or management experience.
- 3-5 years’ experience working in either acute care or residential mental health setting required.
- At least two years of management experience including direct responsibility and oversight of staff and programming.
- Knowledge and experience in Cognitive and Dialectical Behavioral Therapy, family systems therapy and familiarity with managing a therapeutic milieu.
- Demonstrated skills in developing treatment plans and coordinating treatment plan implementation with clinical teams.
- Strong interpersonal skills; ability to collaborate and communicate well both verbally and in written format.
If you would like to learn more about the Lindner Center of HOPE or this position, please follow this link to our website and career page: https://newton.newtonsoftware.com/career/CareerHome.action?clientId=8a7882525b41aa84015b438b32630970