WELCOME TO JENNIE STUART HEALTH
Jennie Stuart Health is an acute-care hospital licensed for 194 beds. We are a private, not-for-profit community hospital now serving over 100 years.
Jennie Stuart Health’s primary service area is Christian, Trigg and Todd counties. The secondary service area includes Caldwell, Hopkins and Muhlenberg counties in Kentucky, and Montgomery County in Tennessee.
Jennie Stuart Health is committed to excellence in service; we exist to promote, to preserve, and to accommodate the growing healthcare needs of our community.
Jennie Stuart Health, in recognition of its mission, will strive passionately to pursue a culture of exceptional service and of continuous quality improvement.
At Jennie Stuart Health, we have adopted the following values and arranged them as pillars, which are foundational to our success:
- Service - We are committed to excellent customer service that exceeds expectations.
- Quality - We are committed to quality and evidence-based practices.
- Financial - We are committed to continuous fiscal responsibility and accountability.
- People - We are committed to investing and partnering with employees and physicians by becoming an outstanding employer and healthcare provider.
- Growth - We are committed to promoting growth and innovation to meet the healthcare needs of our community.