ONE-STOP HEALTH CARE CLOSE TO HOME
Here are just some of the many services our hospital provides:
- Complete 24-hour emergency care including ambulance service.
- Diagnostic laboratory and radiology services.
- Cardiac rehabilitation.
- Respiratory Therapy
- Physical and occupational therapy in Isle and Onamia.
- Chiropractic Service in Isle and Milaca
- Surgery, including inpatient, outpatient and specialty surgery.
- Many consulting physician specialists.
- MATERNITY CARE
- COMMUNITY HEALTH CLASSES AND SCREENINGS
- We want to be your partner in maintaining your health and wellness and preventing illness and injuries. That's why each year were actively involved in numerous community education programs and initiatives that emphasize health and wellness.
- OUR CLINIC AND PHYSICIANS COVER THE SPECTRUM
- Each year, more than 33,000 visits occur at one of the Mille Lacs Family Clinic locations, in Garrison, Hillman, Isle Milaca or Onamia. Clinic patients have easy access to all medical services. Our medical staff includes family practice physicians, physician assistants, a licensed psychologist and a nurse practitioner who specializes in the health care issues of seniors. In addition, our consulting physicians provide specialty care and surgery for people dealing with cancer, and heart and digestive system conditions and other disorders.
- Mille Lacs Health System also provides regularly scheduled, on-site visits from more than 20 visiting physician specialists.
- MILLE LACS NURSING HOME
- Our 78-bed long-term care center provides a complete range of services to support the needs of elderly residents and family members. We provide skilled nursing, case management, physical therapy, occupational therapy, therapeutic activities, and adult day care.