Heart Hospital of Lafayette opened its doors on March 2, 2004 with 32 beds. From our specially designed and equipped all-private patient rooms, to our focused Heart Emergency Center we have not wasted any time in realizing our mission to change the way cardiovascular healthcare is provided.
We all share in our commitment to health care. It is our mission to serve the communities of South Louisiana by providing access to excellence in cardiovascular care, in a compassionate environment designed to efficiently and effectively deliver consistently superior patient outcomes.
- 2011 National Top 50 Cardiovascular Hospital presented by Thompson Reuters
- 2008 National Top 100 Cardiovascular Hospital presented by Thompson Reuters
- 2010 & 2011 Number One in the Nation for Patient Satisfaction Scores & Top Performer in the Naton as reated by NRC Picker for Specialty Hospitals.
- 2005-2011 Accredited Chest Pain Center by the American Society of Chest Pain Centers
- 2008-2011 Heart & Stroke Champion Award presented by the American Heart/Stroke Association
- 2012 Care Chex National Hospital Quality Study, places Heart Hospital of Lafyatee #1 in Louisiana in Overall Medical Care, Overall Surgical Care, Overall Hospital Care, Interventional Coronary Care, Vascular Surgical Care and Major Cardiac Surgery.
- 2009 Silver Heart Failure Award presented by American Heart Association
- 2009 Silver Coronary Artery Disease Awards by the American Heart Association